Thermistor Sensor Module Temperature Sensor Module
Temperature detection, temperature control sensors , ambient temperature detection
1. using the NTC thermistor sensor , good sensitivity
2. the comparator output signal is clean, good waveform , driving ability , more than 15mA.
3. adjust the temperature distribution position detection threshold
4. the working voltage 3.3V-5V
5. the output format : digital switching outputs ( 0 and 1 )
6. a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
7. a small PCB board size : 3.2cm x 1.4cm
8. using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
Module For Use:
1. the thermal resistance of the module is very sensitive to the ambient temperature , typically for detecting the temperature of the surrounding environment.
2. through the potentiometer adjustment, you can change the temperature detection threshold ( ie, control temperature ) , such as the need to control the ambient temperature is 50 degrees , the module in the corresponding ambient temperature to its green light , DO high power output when flat , set the temperature below this value, the output is high , the green light does not shine.
3. DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low , thereby detecting temperature changes in the environment.
4. DO output of the relay module can directly drive the shop , which can be composed of a thermostat to control the temperature of work -related equipment can also be connected to the cooling fan , etc.
5. the temperature detection range of the modules 20 to 80 ° C .