This MQ6 MQ 6 LPG Gas Sensor Propane Gas Sensor is a simple-to-use liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sensor, suitable for sensing LPG (composed of mostly propane and butane) concentrations in the air. The MQ-6 can detect gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.
This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor’s output is an analog resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
MQ6 MQ 6 LPG Gas Sensor Propane Gas Sensor
- Size: 32mm X 22mm X17mm
- The main chip: LM393, MQ-6 gas sensors
- Operating voltage: DC 5 V
- Has a signal output indication.
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
- TTL output valid signal is low. (Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller)
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- For LPG, butane, propane has a good sensitivity.
- Having a long life and reliable stability
- Quick response and resume
100% Brand New
1 x MQ-6 Module