This MQ4 MQ 4 Methane Gas Sensor CNG Gas Sensor is a simple-to-use compressed natural gas (CNG) sensor, suitable for sensing natural gas (composed of mostly Methane [CH4]) concentrations in the air. The MQ-4 can detect natural gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.
This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor’s output is an analog resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
MQ4 MQ 4 Methane Gas Sensor CNG Gas Sensor:
1. Size: 32mm X22mm X27mm length X width X height
2. The main chip: LM393, ZYMQ-4 gas sensor
3. Operating voltage: DC 5 Volt
1. Indication of the signal output. See Datasheet MQ4
2. Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
3. TTL output signal is low. (When low output signal light, and can be connected directly to the microcontroller)
4. 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
5. Of methane gas, the natural gas has better sensitivity.