MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor MQ8 in Pakistan is a simple to use sensor. The hydrogen gas sensor is used in the detection of gas leakage equipment in domestic and industrial applications. Avoid alcohol vapor, kitchen fumes, LP gas and carbon dioxide. The sensitivity can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor MQ8 in Pakistan Specifications:
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50 ° C
- Power consumption: less than 750 mW
- Interface type: Analog.
- Pin Definition: 1-output, 2 GND, 3-VCC
- Response fast and high sensitivity.
- High sensitivity to hydrogen (H2).
- Low sensitivity to alcohol and smoke, to LPG
- Control circuit simple.
For domestic or industrial use the hydrogen sensor serves as a monitoring device. Soot, steam, carbon monoxide and other gases are not subject to ethanol.