LM2596 ADJUSTABLE VOLTAGE CONVERTER WITH DISPLAY
- Input voltage 4.0 ~ 40V (input voltage must be higher than the output voltage above 1.5v.)
- Adjustable output voltage range 1.25V ~ 37V continuously adjustable (input voltage must be higher than the output voltage 1.5V)
- large output current up to 3A, the normal stable operating current at 2A
- With power indicator; With a voltmeter display, the use of microprocessors, voltmeter error +/- 0.05V, range 0 ~ 40V. (Note: To ensure the accuracy of the voltmeter, please ensure that the input voltage of 4V or more).
- Touch the right button to toggle the measurement input or output voltage, and the indicator shows which circuit voltage is being measured and save the settings, even if the power is turned on again.
- The voltmeter can be turned off, when you do not need to touch the left button can be easily achieved.
- 150KHz with the internal oscillation frequency, are di second-generation switching voltage regulator, power consumption, high efficiency.
- With overheating protection and short circuit protection
- With terminal blocks, no soldering iron can also be used easily, and retain the wire connection point.
- Color: Blue
- Material: metal