PIN DESCRIPTION OF IC HT12E:
The pin Description of the IC HT12E was pretty simple to understand with total of 18 pins.
- VDD and VSS: Positive and negative power supply pins.
- OSC1 and OSC2: Input and output pins of the internal oscillator present inside the IC.
- TE: This pin is used for enabling the transmission, a low signal in this pin will enable the transmission of data bits.
- A0 – A7: These are the input address pins used for secured transmission of this data. These pins can be connected to VSS for low signal or left open for high state.
- AD0 – AD3: This pins are feeding data into the the IC. These pins may be connected to VSS for sending LOW since it is a active low pin
- DOUT: The output of the encoder can be obtained through this pin and can be connected to the RF transmitter.