Attiny85 Development Board Digispark Attiny85 board similar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaller, and a bit less powerful. With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE ths board is a great way to jump into electronics, or perfect for when an Arduino is too big or too much.
Attiny85 Development Board Digispark Attiny85 Specifications:
1. Bootloader already burned, on board LED will start to blink when power up, but must install driver first for programming.
2. Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
3. Power via USB or External Source – 5v or 7-35v (12v or less recommended, automatic selection)
4. On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
5. Built-in USB6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)I2C and SPI (vis USI)
6. PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)ADC on 4 pins
7. Power LED and Test/Status LED