The 5V 2 Channel Relay Module in Pakistan Shield provides a solution for controlling high current devices that cannot be controlled by the Arduino’s Digital I/O pins due to their current and voltage limits.
The Relay Shield features four high quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces, four dynamic LED indicators to show the on/off state of each relay, and the standardized shield form factor to provide a smooth connection to the Arduino board or other Arduino compatible boards.
- Arudino Uno/Leonardo compatible; Other board or micro-controller via jumper cables.
- Interface via digital I/O pins 4,5,6, and 7
- Relay screw terminals
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- High quality relays
- COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay.