12V DC Fan Speed Controller Simple and reliable control pulse switched between power source and the receiver. Power can come from a battery or AC adapter with adequate current capacity. Load can be any DC motor or a light bulb.
1. Suitable for engine speed control, eg. drill modeling, fan speed control
2. The right to adjust the brightness of the bulb
3. Working with DC 6V … 25V
4. Maximum output current approx .. 4A (with additional heat sink 10A)
5. Infinitely adjustable using a potentiometer
6. Control the output current in the range of 5 … 99%
7. High efficiency, adjustable PWM pulse.